For those who like the details, the following chart explains how we calculated the adjusted 2020 Spring/Summer Player Fee:
- The original Fort Bend Texans 10/11U Season was scheduled to run from January 21 - July 15 (25.1 weeks) at a fee of $2,160 + $80 annual registration fee.
- The COVID-19 "break" and new August 30 season ending date results in a 20.9 week season, or 83% of the original season time.
- The new season fee was calculated as $2,160 * 83% or $1,800
- All players who participated in the pre-COVID19 portion of the season were refunded to net fees paid of $1,088, leaving a balance of $792 for the remainder of the season.
- New players who join fresh in June will pay a pro-rated season fee calculated as [12.9 weeks played \ 20.9 total = 62%] or $1,100 + $80 registration.